Updated Jan. 25, 2021
- Our annual planning meeting will be held on Saturday, March 6 at 9:30 a.m. at the Clare Railroad Depot. Anyone with an interest in local history is invited. Please contact CCHS President Dennis Carbeno with questions.
- We are beginning our next newsletter, which will come out in late March. Only active members and those who have not renewed within the last year will receive a copy (see next bullet point). Eventually, it will be accessible from our newsletter archive.
- History can be found in the darnedest places: An article from the Clare County Cleaver concerning a Spikehorn letter found in the Midland Road Commission archives: https://www.clarecountycleaver.net/stories/history-found-in-the-darnedest-places,1770
- Effective this year, only members will be mailed newsletters. However, we may, at our discretion, a year’s grace period to those who have “forgotten” to mail in their renewal.
- It’s membership renewal time. Please mail in your 2021 dues using the membership application found on the Forms page. Cost is $10 per year, unless you are 80 years or older in which case your membership is free!